[oak perl] The TRIAD Group - Software Developer

Colin d'Hondt colind at TriadGroup.com
Wed Mar 29 14:32:31 PST 2006

Hello Oakland Perl Mongers,

My name is Colin d'Hondt and I work for The TRIAD Group.  I am
interested in speaking with you about a job opportunity in Walnut Creek,
CA.  I am currently seeking a Software Developer. The primary skill set
is Perl/CGI web development.  This is for a 2 year long contract
position.  Please give me a call at your earliest convenience.  Thanks
for your time.

Position: Software Engineer

Project Title:

Autotest Software Developer

Statement of Work:

This resource will provide software development services in the area of
server side web development in a UNIX (Solaris/Linux) environment.  The
individual needs to be an expert on web software development
technologies using Perl, CGI, Java, and shell scripts, with experience
working with UNIX device drivers.  The resource will develop and enhance
a web-based application attached to an Oracle database. The emphasis of
the work will be to display statistics, and developing and supporting
workflow logic for an end-to-end, automated testing tool running on
Linux/Solaris.

Deliverables:

Under the guidance of two existing senior developers this resource will
develop software that displays data pulled from various sources via
device drivers, Oracle, and display it on a web page using tables,
charts and graphs in a web-based, server side environment. A mixture of
languages will be used (such as Perl, CGI, HTML, Java, Java applets,
JavaScript, C/C++, and SQL), depending on what is most appropriate for
the task. Database schema design and optimal utilization of Oracle
storage methods will also be required.

Key Information:

Server-side GUI web and applications development using Perl, CGIs, HTML,
Java applets, JavaScript, C/C++ in a Linux environment.

Environment (Plat., O/S, Lang., DB, Apps, & Tools):

Required:

Mid-level (3-5 years) or Senior (6+ years) Developer

Required: Perl, CGIs

Preferred: Java, JSP, JavaScript, HTML, XHTML, shell scripting (ksh),
C/C++, SQL, http, java applets, Swing

Sincerely,

Colin d'Hondt, Sr. Account Manager
The TRIAD Group
Plaza Center
10900 NE 8th Street * Suite 1500
Bellevue, WA 98004
Phone: (425) 454-0282 Toll Free: (800) 514-9155
Fax: (425) 990-3328 Cell: (206) 235-9030
colind at triadgroup.com
www.triadgroup.com <http://www.triadgroup.com/>