[oak perl] LinuxWorld Outing: 2-??, Tu., Aug. 15

Mark Bole mark at bincomputing.com
Sat Jul 15 07:03:24 PDT 2006

I'm registered and planning to attend -- Tuesday afternoon sounds good.
Will Eugene El Terrible be joining us?

Slight correction to below: my registration result was a printed barcode
to take to "express badge pickup", so I don't think they're sending
badges in the paper mail as in previous years.

-Mark Bole

George Woolley wrote:

>cut & paste from our home page
>which you can reach with   http://oakland.pm.org/
>LinuxWorld Outing
>-----------------------------
>    * type event: outing.
>    * to: [link to] LinuxWorld Expo.
>    * when: 2pm-??, Tuesday, August 15th, 2006.
>    * where: Moscone Center, San Francisco.
>    * activities:
>          o meet at the O'Reilly booth at 2pm.
>          o miscellaneous discussion.
>          o wander around the exhibits,
>            but not necessarily all in one group.
>          o ...
>    * who: open to anyone interested.
>    * how much: We collect no fee for our events/meetings. You should be able
>to get into LinuxWorld for free if you sign up early for exhibits only.
>    * RSVP: is helpful but is not required.
>
>Notes:
>(1) I suggest signing up now
>    (a) so you won't forget.
>    (b) so you'll get your badge in the mail
>         and can enter quickly when you arrive.
>(2) The link to the Expo is on our home page, not here.
>(3) The O'Reilly booth is #928 this year.

Mark Bole
http://www.bincomputing.com
925-287-0366