[oak perl] Apple retreats from open source

David Alban extasia at extasia.org
Fri Aug 4 10:10:36 PDT 2006

Apple, like all companies, is a mixed bag of good and evil.  In my
dealings with them (I recently bought a decked-out 15 " macbook pro,
which kicks *serious* booty) I've had an instance of truly
discouraging treatment (repeated failures to respond to a query about
an important sales issue), and an instance of unsurpassed excellent
treatment (my replacement battery arrived in one or two days[1] after
completing the web form).

  [1] https://support.apple.com/macbookpro15/batteryexchange/

--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.