[oak perl] Change from Regular to Occasional Meetings

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Tue Nov 22 11:36:19 PST 2005

Starting next year, i.e. starting January 2006,
I am planning to organize Oakland.pm meetings
only when there is a special reason to have them,
e,g. if we have an outside speaker.

I do not anticipate significant changes
in other user group activities.

If someone wishes to start another East Bay group,
I will be happy to assist you in getting started
and also coordinate activities with you.
For example, if someone wishes to start up Berkeley.pm,
I will be happy to assist you in getting started
and to coordinate meetings and such with you.
Please feel free to contact me,
if you are considering starting an East Bay Perl group.