[oak perl] Fwd: Extreme Programming in Perl

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Thu Aug 5 19:10:53 CDT 2004

I got the Forwarded Message below my "signature"
from a "headhunter".
Is anyone interested enough
that it makes any sense for me to respond?
George

P.S. I basically know zilch
about either the job or the "headhunter".

Subject: Extreme Programming in Perl
Date: Thursday 05 August 2004 4:41 pm
 I am searching for a private wireless company in San Mateo. This company has
 very high-profile clientele—including the who’s who in business, education
 and government. This company is looking for a truly talented Perl programmer
 with network management experience. This company wants the candidate to do
 extreme programming in Perl
not for the light-hearted.

Who could you recommend?