[oak perl] Re: Free Passes

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Tue Aug 3 21:27:55 CDT 2004

It looks like some people may want free passes after all.
(I have a bunch of them.)
But there's no longer time to get them to you by ordinary mail.
So here's the plan:

* Let me know if you want me to have a free pass for you.
* I'll be outside the entrance (with free passes)
  from 10:15am to 10:45am (Thursday August 5).
  (Or inside if the weather turns bad.)
* You can get a free pass from me during that period.

In your planning, take into account that
I really do plan on entering at 10:45am.

The rest of the plan is unchanged.
(See forwarded message.)

George