[oak perl] Regular Meeting Place

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Mon Mar 3 12:13:57 CST 2003

No.
The next meeting is at my place
(not one of the places considered for regular meetings).
See listing on our website.
Or see the cut and paste of it below my signature.

      -- George

Come to our fifth meeting:

    * time: Tue. Mar. 11, 2003 7:30pm-9:30pm.
      (We meet each 2nd Tue.)
    * place: George Woolley's place
      427 Burk St. #6, Oakland, CA 94610 directions
    * topics:
          * introductions
          * the future
                * mailing lists