[oak perl] Disk usage reporter

Edwin s edwincime at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 22:28:36 CDT 2003

David,

I'll try it out, thanks.

Edwin

David Alban <extasia at extasia.org> wrote:
Greetings!

Need to clear some disk space? Too much stuff in your account?
Want to quickly see where the biggest files and directories are?

I finally rewrote in perl a shell program I've been using for years.[1]
If you're interested, check out:

http://extasia.org/code/duchk/

There's some example output there to give you an idea of why you might
find it useful. And if you do find it useful, let me know. :-)

David

[1] So ... many ... more ... shell ... programs ... to
... rewrite ...
--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.
***