[oak perl] PBML Mailing List

M. Lewis cajun at cajuninc.com
Wed Dec 11 00:57:56 CST 2002

First off, it was nice meeting everyone tonight.

As promised, here is the information on the Perl Basics Mailing List:

- a very general goal of the mailing list is that any question may be
asked without fear of being made to feel badly about your lack of
knowledge or confusion.

To subscribe to the list, you can click this link:

    mailto:pbml-request at cajuninc.com?subject=subscribe

Alternatively, you can go to:

page.

Any questions or problems, let me know. The list is housed on my server.
Your address WILL NOT be divulged to anyone other than the other list
members.

Mike

--

  ..... REALITY.SYS Corrupted - Unable to recover Universe
 10:50pm  up 22:41,  4 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.14, 0.08

  Linux Registered User #241685  http://counter.li.org