[Nottingham-pm] Nottingham.pm June Social -- a slightly more democratic approach

James Green jimbo.green at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 11:33:51 PDT 2014

Evening all,

On 12 June 2014 14:32, James Green <jimbo.green at gmail.com> wrote:

>> http://doodle.com/vxv6pgrc626bfy85
>>
>> I'm going to close the doodle next week, so get your "votes" in ASAP!

I've closed the poll and picked one of the joint-favourite dates as
the winner. Therefore I'm pleased to announce the June social meeting!

WHERE: Fellows Morton and Clayton, Canal St, Nottingham
WHEN: Monday, June 23rd from 7pm onwards
WHO: all welcome :-)
WHY: for the usual beer and geeky chat (and hopefully I won't lose my
wallet on the way there, this month...!)

Ironically enough, this email is slightly delayed because I left my
laptop in a pub after visiting NWE.pm last night in Manchester.
Recovered it safe and sound, though :-)

See you all a week Monday,
James