[Nottingham-pm] [ANNOUNCE] Next social -- Thursday, 26th September @ Canalhouse

James Green jimbo.green at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 12:36:11 PDT 2013

Hi all

Sorry it's all gone a bit quiet for a while! I'm still reeling from
the respectable turnout last month.

I propose that we do it again this month -- on Thursday the 26th, at
the same venue.

While we're about it, let's make the 4th Thursday of the month a
regular date... and, well, we can talk about varying the venue :-) I
quite like how handy the Canalhouse is for public transport etc, but
I'm open to suggestions!

Hopefully see you there -- once again, I can promise geeks, beer and
at least one camel.

Venue: Canalhouse, Canal St, Nottingham (less than 2 minutes walk from
the (now re-opened) train station, and similar from the bus station at
Broadmarsh.
Time: I'll be there around 7pm; you can turn up when you like :-)
Date: Thursday August 26th, 2013

Cheers,

James