[Nottingham-pm] ANNOUNCE: next social on Thursday, October 24th

James Green jimbo.green at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 03:39:02 PDT 2013

Hi all

Since we seem to be settled on the 4th Thursday of the month now, that
means we're next meeting a week on Thursday (2013-10-24), at the usual
place :-)

Hopefully see you there!

Standard blurb:

Venue: Canalhouse, Canal St, Nottingham (less than 2 minutes walk from
the  train station, and similar from the bus station at Broadmarsh)
Time: There are usually people there from around 7pm, and there's
typically a contingent left at closing time (or close to it).
Date: Thursday October 24th, 2013

Cheers,
James