[Nottingham-pm] REMINDER: Nottingham.pm's second first social meeting, 2013-07-25, Canalhouse

James Green jimbo.green at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 04:41:18 PDT 2013

Hi Chris, good to hear from you -- welcome :-)

On 28 July 2013 11:10, Chris Randle <chris at amlog.co.uk> wrote:

> How did the social go on Thursday, and how many turned up? Sorry I missed
> it. Been on a few pub crawls in Nottingham, and it's a great city.

It was fun! Just three of us, but frankly for a first social I'm quite
pleased with that. Had a couple of expressions of interest since, so it's
all moving in the right direction.

Which reminds me, there's no date set for August yet... I should get to
that!

> I'll try to make the social in August, but public transport in this
> country is so useless: cycle to Lincoln; one hour 40 mins on the train with
> a change; same in reverse; hope to get home before it's time to get up for
> work in the morning.

Yowch. On the bright side, our venue of choice is right next to Nottingham
station, so at least it's easy at this end -- for however much that helps.

Hope to see you next month, anyway :-)

All the best,

James