[Nottingham-pm] hi

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 5 00:32:52 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 05 September 2006 00:40, Simon Proctor wrote:
> Just joined the mailing list so saying hello. I'm
> near the centre of Nottingham (live and work) and
> been coding for a while.

Hi Simon,

Welcome to the list! it can get kinda quiet here - most of us are part of
Nottingham Linux Users Group - we get a lot more chatty over there if it ever
seems too quiet here! (while we're on the subject of quietness, I have a few
questions that I'll ask in a new thread).

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
No man in the world has more courage than the man who can stop after
eating one peanut.