[Nottingham-pm] [Fwd: O'Reilly UK - User Group Newsletter Issue 07-05]

Michael perl at tecspy.com
Mon May 9 11:39:52 PDT 2005

Hi NottLug and NottPM members,

As you all may or may not know, we are members of the O'Reilly User
Groups Programme and as such we are eligible to a 30% discount on all
O'Reilly books (and others with seemingly free postage too). Also, books
are available free to those who wish to publish reviews on the NottLug
or NottPM websites.

Here's the latest O'Reilly User Group Newsletter which begins with
Josette Garcia from O'Reilly UK complaining that not enough people are
asking for free books to review!

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--

Life is the childhood of our immortality.
                 -- Goethe