[Nottingham-pm] Hello

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 9 00:43:00 PDT 2005

On Thursday 09 June 2005 02:25, James Green wrote:
> ObPerl: Does anyone have any recommendations on where to start looking
> for guidance on modifying a perl web application to work under Apache's
> mod_perl? I've never used mod_perl before, and have no idea to what
> extent I should expect things to Just Work...

You _can_ expect things to just work... but they might not!

I should do a talk on mod_perl -- first I need to learn it :) . Y'see, for me,
it _does_ just work!

I'm on a Debian system with  apache-perl version 1.3.33-4 running tecspy.com.

Regards,
Michael Erskine

--
Far duller than a serpent's tooth it is to spend a quiet youth.