[Nottingham-pm] Hello

Michael perl at tecspy.com
Wed Jun 8 12:24:09 PDT 2005

Tim Marson wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> I work for Empics off Castle Boulevard.

Hmm, an interesting organisation
(http://www.empics.com/about_empics.shtml) - plenty of scope for Perl
data crunching there!

> As to whether it is any good or not depends on what you regard as good.
> It's okay in my view although the internal politics took some getting
> used to.

Ah, office politics: don'tcha just love it :)

> Jobs... ummm. Well not at a decent rate is probably the best answer I
> can give.

Same everywhere it seems!

> I don't really know Nottingham very well so I will be needing
> directions if I am to successfully make it to a meeting.
>
> Tim

Have no fear: Multimap.com and streetmap.co.uk will get you pointed in
the right direction. Our next meeting is on the 15th June, 7:30pm (as
per http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/ ) -- we can help you find the
place if you're not too sure.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.