[Nottingham-pm] nottingham.pm.org now redirecting

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 02:54:01 PST 2005

Hi all,

The Nottingham Perl Mongers front page at http://www.nottingham.pm.org/ now
redirects to the wiki at my home LAN at http://www.tecspy.com/wiki/ . Wiki
edits require authentication - just ask for a username and password and I'll
set one up for you. I'm slowly adding the content from the old UseMod wiki
although I'm already missing the ability to add <html> blocks (I'll have to
hack it in Apache::MiniWiki) which allow us to do the fancy syntax
highlighting of our Perl code. BTW: does anybody know of a subclassed
HTML::FromText to allow this feature? No point in making work for myself!

Regards,

Michael.

--
QOTD:
 "What I like most about myself is that I'm so understanding