[Nottingham-pm] Review books - 3 available

Michael perl at tecspy.com
Wed Aug 24 10:56:51 PDT 2005

All,

This week I've received three books for review (unfortunately not the
O'Reilly ones - sorry) and if anyone wants to review them, speak up!

* "Spring Into PHP5" by Steven Holzner, (Adison Wesley) ISBN 0-13-149862-2
* "Spring Into Technical Writing" by Barry J. Rosenberg, (Adison Wesley)
ISBN 0-13-149863-0
* "Higher Order Perl" by MJ Dominus, (Morgan Kaufmann) ISBN 1-55860-701-3

I'm currently reviewing Higher Order Perl (so get in the queue!) but the
others are available to anyone interested in reviewing them.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.