[Nottingham-pm] Friday afternoon bullet points

nottingham-pm at mail.pm.org nottingham-pm at mail.pm.org
Sat Feb 21 04:13:23 CST 2004

>>WTF? I've seen MLMs that munge "Reply-To:" before now, but an MLM that
>>munges "From:"?
>
> *giggle*
> We're using an MLM written in Python, too, I just realised :-)

Yes, the from header munging seems highly irregular - I don't remember
asking for /that/! Shall fix.

The use of a Python MLM: a point of contention on the pm.org admins list
- its been argued over and over but nobody has been forthcoming with a
more suitable replacement for mailman in Perl or any other language!
Personally, I don't give a damn :)

     "life in all its rich variety - give a little, take a little -
enlightened inter-dependence is the key" - William Burroughs.

Michael.