[Nottingham-pm] Friday afternoon bullet points

nottingham-pm at mail.pm.org nottingham-pm at mail.pm.org
Fri Feb 20 09:39:08 CST 2004

Hi folks and a special welcome to this afternoon's new members!

Bullet listed points of interest: -

* 7 members - still gunning for those elusive double figures!

* Continued problems with the website (not my fault - honest!) -- shall
wrestle with it over the weekend

* Inaugural meeting possibly to be joint with Nottingham GNU/Linux Users
Group's "Intoduction to Perl" meeting of 19 May (unless there are
objections from either group)

* Actually that's a good while off so an inaugural meeting should be
sooner - in a pub - everybody to carry a stuffed camel - erm, no scrap
the camel bit

* At this point I am forced to say "The use of the camel image in
association with the Perl language is a trademark of O'Reilly &
Associates, Inc. Used with permission"

So until I return to my desk on Monday morning (assuming the gates are
still open) - have a nice weekend.

Michael.

Michael Erskine
Senior Software Engineer
Jasmin Simtec Limited

A.W. Graham and M.A. Halley of KPMG were appointed Joint Administrative
Receivers of Jasmin Plc and Joint Administrators of Jasmin Simtec
Limited and Jasmin Controls Limited on 29th January 2004.