[Nottingham-pm] The wiki

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 5 05:56:54 CDT 2004

On Thursday 05 August 2004 08:39, Josh Lock wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Any chance we can get the sites mentioned as hyperlinks?
> I'm expecially interested in Pagan Linux (cool name!)

I'm not sure I understand what you want but... the wiki is at
http://nottingham.pm.org/wiki/wiki.cgi whereas paganlinux.org hasn't yet been
registered (on the todo list - hosting recommendations anyone?)

> P.S: I missed the meet last but if you have any of the O Reilly
> goodies left can I get some put aside with my name on?

Sure, there's a few things left - I'm saving some for James B too since I had
to rush out for the bus last night!

> Not had much chance to play with Perl so still a total newb but hoping
> to get into web scripting using Perl.

use CGI; :)

Regards,
Michael.