[HRPM] Is there anybody out there?

John Fraser raptnor at msn.com
Wed Mar 13 19:02:46 CST 2002

When do we start?

----- Original Message -----
From: Christopher Hicks
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 11:12 AM
To: norfolk-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org
Subject: Re: [HRPM] Is there anybody out there?

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, John Fraser wrote:

> The external links to this Mongers group appear to be dead.  Is the
> group still alive?

The site is currently hosed because of some server work I've been doing.
The group is in deep hibernation, but I wouldn't call it entirely dead.
I was coordinating things for some period of time and my life went to
heck.  I'm still digging myself out of the mess that started about two
years ago.  But if people want to discuss HRPM recovering from this
hibernation, I'd love to!

--
</chris>

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a good book.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."   -  Groucho Marx