[HRPM] Perl Training Help

chicks at chicks.net chicks at chicks.net
Mon Mar 19 11:51:06 CST 2001

On 18 Mar 2001, Daniel Lehman wrote:
> I am looking for a Perl TRaining class in the Newport News, Virginia
> area, can anyone guide me in the right direction.  Thanks in advance.

To the best of my knowledge, there is no such thing at this time.  HRPM
has a standing plan to do another free set of perl classes on Saturdays,
but nothing has currently been set in stone.  I was one of the instructors
when we did it before and I've been insanely busy.  If there's enough
interest for doing a four or five day non-free perl class and we can
arrange a training facility, I'd be happy to instruct it.  :-)

--
</chris>

Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to buy Microsoft products.