[HRPM] the april perl class is cheaper than I thought

chicks at chicks.net chicks at chicks.net
Mon Mar 12 06:42:02 CST 2001

Here's the revised word on the perl class price:

	I was wrong about the class cost.  It is variable beginning at
	$995 for the first 10 students and the averaging down to $795 if
	we get 15 students. Contact for registration for the Perl class is
	Frank Overby, VA Dept. of Transportation.

	Registration is through RISE Website registration form.
	http://www.vdot.state.va.us/rise/

	Go to Rise classes, go to forms index, select registration form.
	The form is in MS Word format.  Complete the form and email it to
	rise at vdot.state.va.us.  Once registered a confirmation will be
	forwarded to you.  If it is an individual paying for the course
	(rather than a company) the company name and contact should be
	filled in with the individuals name. Also the individual will need
	to pay by check or credit card on the first day of class.
	Companies can provide a PO.

Sorry for the confusion.

--
</chris>

Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to buy Microsoft products.