[HRPM] Blatant Advertisement: Perl Class in Richmond

chicks at chicks.net chicks at chicks.net
Sun Mar 11 09:08:54 CST 2001

I mentioned this at the last meeting, but I'm teaching a perl class in
Richmond April 2-5.  I've finally found out how much it's going to be -
$1100 per student.  This is through Advanced Concepts Training (ACT).
You can register by calling them at 800-294-7497 or visit their web site -
www.actisit.com.  If you have any questions, please address them to me
off-list.

BTW - it sounds like it's going to be a small class.  So if people need
more attention, they'll be able to get it.  Or we'll go home early every
day.  :-)

--
</chris>

Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to buy Microsoft products.