[twuug-announce] 28 Feb - [HRPM] Meeting/Dinner Announcement

chicks at chicks.net chicks at chicks.net
Mon Feb 5 13:28:13 CST 2001

On Mon, 5 Feb 2001 chicks at chicks.net wrote:
>  When:         7:30 PM till whenever on Wednesday 28 February 2001

I got the date right for once.  But I missed a lot of garbage that was
along the bottom of the announcement.  Oops.

Various tidbits

- Jeff Duffy has secured the conference room at Great Bridge for the March
meeting.  He will also be doing a presentation.  Hopefully the southside
folks who've been complaining about the drive to JLab are rejoicing. (BTW:
I need directions for the site and someplace for the pre-meeting meal.)

- Branson Matheson has secured a meeting room at Ferguson near the Newport
News airport for the April meeting.  (I should be able to figure out the
directions for this one, but if some already exist please forward them to
me.  Recommendations for eateries closer would be nice.)

- I'm going to be updating the web site next week.  We don't have any
definite speakers for April or after.  I've talked to a number of folks
about doing/redoing talks.  If you're ready to confirm something this week
I'll get the site to match it.  If you have any other ideas/suggestions
for the web site, please let me know.

--
</chris>

Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to buy Microsoft products.