[HRPM] Hey, we meet tommorow, right?

Branson Matheson Branson.Matheson at FergInc.com
Wed Apr 25 07:18:13 CDT 2001

 Geez... drop the ball for a second and they natives get restless. ;-)

 how to get there:

 take 64 to the jefferson ave exit. 255B

 go thru two lights. Just before you reach the third .. you will see
 our building on the right. Drive around back and park next to the Circle.

 Goto the double doors with columns on either side.. it is the one
 story part. Right in there is the training center. You can wait there
 for us.. we will be using the ampitheatre.

 Don't forget dinner tonight.. any suggestions? We can do Azteca.. but
 there are plenty of other places. Here is the list:

  - Don Pablos
	- Ruby Tuesdays
	- Applebees
	- Cheddars
	- Samauri Steak House ( habachi japanese )
	- Sushi
	- Plaza Azteca
	- Chick Fil-a
	- Fridays
	- Starbucks
	- Second Street
	- Fuddruckers

	- Outback is still closed due to fire

 Most all of these places are within two miles. Someone else decide.
 Also I will have a presentation and lots o notes for tonight.

On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 05:15:20PM -0400,Collin Cusce spoke forth:
> Branson, man. You need to get on the ball and give some intructions for entering the building and directions for those who do not know how to get there. 8-P
>     Salve,
>         Collin "Bitch of the System" Cusce'

  - branson