[HRPM] meetings?

Branson Matheson Branson.Matheson at FergInc.com
Tue Apr 17 13:04:16 CDT 2001

On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 10:26:18AM -0700,Stephen Rawls spoke forth:
>  Hello, I'm new to the list, and just saw on the web
> site about meetings at Jefferson Lab.  I was wondering
> about them: do they cost anything?

 Gas to drive there ;-)

> what do you do there?

 Dress in long black robes with hoods and chant nonsense.

  ( We talk about perl )

> how long do they last?

 bout 2 hours give or take.

> would you recomend them?

 Yes!

 Note .. this weeks meeting is at Ferguson Enterprises, I will post
 directions to the list soon! The topic is the Net::LDAP module..
 Thinkin of givin a broad overview of LDAP to start.

  - branson