[HRPM] Andreas Koenig responded re. CPAN.pm mis-installing 5.6!

chicks at chicks.net chicks at chicks.net
Fri Oct 27 10:41:47 CDT 2000

I was cleaning up old stuff today and I found the HRPM thread about
CPAN.pm installing perl 5.6 when you were just trying to install a module.
I sent off a note to Andreas Koenig and he responded within a few hours
with the answer!  Isn't perl great?  :-)

--
</chris>

"The number of Unix installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
           -- The Unix Programmer's Manual, 2nd edition, June '72