[HRPM] meeting this week?

chicks at chicks.net chicks at chicks.net
Tue Oct 24 15:19:18 CDT 2000

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Matt Shivers wrote:

> Is the meeting for this month tomorrow night (the 25th)?

Yes.  I've been lazy and I haven't sent out the announcement yet.  I will
do so tonight.

> I am getting the material together for the Perl/TK discussion and I
> wanted to be sure of the correct meeeting night.

Yes.  Thank you.  Thank you.  (You may also want to check out the article
on perl.com for programming Gnome that just came out a few days ago.)

--
</chris>

"The number of Unix installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
           -- The Unix Programmer's Manual, 2nd edition, June '72