[HRPM] Last Call for comment

Lyman Byrd lbyrd at memach.com
Mon Oct 9 15:33:20 CDT 2000

Troy changed his mind and now does not mind this list getting the twuug
announcements and twuug getting the PM announcements.  So this is the
last call for comments. If you think this is a bad idea please say so
and tell me why if you would. I am heading to the atlanta linux
showcase the remainder of the week so I will see if there are any
commencts when I come back next week. If there are no objections then I
will make the changes next week and let everyone know. Thanks

Lyman

E-Mail: Lyman Byrd <lbyrd at memach.com>   Tel: 757.543.6801x253
     Date: 09-Oct-2000     Time: 16:29:26
    The opinions expressed here do not
necessarily reflect those of Metro Machine Corp.