[HRPM] Announcements on the list?

Lyman Byrd lbyrd at memach.com
Thu Oct 5 16:22:01 CDT 2000

Let me try this again....because the first time it didnt make it.
There is another list in conjunction with twuug called twuug-announce.
What happens is when someone needs to announce something to twuug then
they only need post it to the announce list and it is automatically
posted to the regular twuug list. There are some people who only
subscribe to the announce list just to keep informed of happenings and
events without the noise of the regular list. My question is would the
PM list subscribers mind getting the postings from the announce list as
well?  This serves two purposes.

First PM would be kept informed of
events that twuug was having so they could avail themselves if they so
desired.

Second when announcements for PM would only need be posted to
the twuug-announce list and all the twuug users would be informed of
events sponsered by PM.

Does this make sense. Are there any objections or questions.

Thanks for the input

Lyman

E-Mail: Lyman Byrd <lbyrd at memach.com>   Tel: 757.543.6801x253
     Date: 05-Oct-2000     Time: 13:01:37
    The opinions expressed here do not
necessarily reflect those of Metro Machine Corp.