[HRPM] Meeting tonite !!!

chicks at chicks.net chicks at chicks.net
Thu Nov 30 00:48:36 CST 2000

Well this was another low attendance night.  I'm about ready to swear off
my talk on advanced data structures.  It either seems boring to everybody
or it's jinxed.  But I'm not going to worry about that for now, since
we've got next month's meeting to worry about:

December is an odd month.  Our meeting is scheduled for the 27th.  I'd
like to do some sort of get together.  (We've been told that the Lab won't
be available since our sponsor will be out of town.)  So - what do you
guys want to do?  Pool?  Bowling?  Warcraft? Starcraft?  Quake?

Any brainstorming will be appreciated.  I'll refrain from proposing any
sort of voting method for the alternatives.  Let's operate like a herd.
;-)

--
</chris>

"Pinky, you've left the lens cap of your mind on again." - The Brain