[HRPM] Fw: Sorting and array of lines returned from 'ps'

chicks at chicks.net chicks at chicks.net
Thu Nov 23 14:22:55 CST 2000

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Lyman Byrd wrote:

> JFRT (Just for the record) it worked the first time as far as I can
> tell. I certainly got it.. BTW interesting question..

I looked at the headers of Matt's post and there was a significant delay
(like 2 days) between when he sent it and when the list posted it.  I
didn't dig into it further, but if anybody posts something and you're not
sure if it's gone out, you're more than welcome to contact me directly.

--
</chris>

"Pinky, you've left the lens cap of your mind on again." - The Brain