[HRPM] The page.

chicks at chicks.net chicks at chicks.net
Tue Nov 14 09:06:23 CST 2000

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000, Collin Cusce' wrote:

> Not to pick or anything, but the meeting agenda page needs to be
> updated. It's kinda strange to send people to the HRPM site only to
> have them notice (without much sleuthing) that it has not been updated
> in quite some time. I don't want to come off too nit-picky, but it
> does still have everything from the 28th of June and question marks
> around every recent month. Just wanted to remind you, being the pain
> in the ass i am.

Matt can testify that I sent an email last week saying we were going to
work on it this week.  Cynthia was working on it when I got up this
morning and she doesn't read the mailing list.  :-)  Check it out this
evening and let me know what you think.

--
</chris>

"Pinky, you've left the lens cap of your mind on again." - The Brain