[HRPM] "My class" program

Terry bader at cs.odu.edu
Tue May 2 14:59:47 CDT 2000

Valerie, something outside of Perl arena, but why does your email say 25
Aug on it...  you might want to check the date/time on your machine....

On Fri, 25 Aug 2000, Valerie Vann-Williams wrote:

> I finished correcting my first perl program we reviewed in class today. I
> have another problem... the program only works with whole numbers.  Can you
> give me a hint?  How should I proceed?
>
> I'm going to start on the same program using hashes now.
>
> Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
> Valerie

Terry Bader
Old Dominion University, Computer Science Dept
http://www.cs.odu.edu/~bader
bader at cs.odu.edu	icq: 5202487
work:(757)683-5871	pager:(757)326-2003