[HRPM] Meeting tonite??????????? (fwd)

chicks at chicks.net chicks at chicks.net
Wed Jun 28 16:32:02 CDT 2000

I should have sent out an announcement, but this week has been
particularly hairy.  I'm talking about mod_perl at 7:30pm tonight at
Semcor.  Check out http://norfolk.pm.org for directions.

--
</chris>

There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make
it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other way
is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies.
                                                        - - C.A.R. Hoare