[HRPM] Perl Class Cancelled

Jeff Duffy jduffy at semcor.com
Fri Jun 2 20:21:07 CDT 2000

All,

 I tried, I swear I tried, but it does not look as if we can
realistically hold class tomorrow. ACS Services, the company who
provides our classroom, is in the middle of an office move, and as of
3PM today the required equipment for class (tables, chairs, etc) had not
made it onto the moving truck, so it's pretty doubtful that we would
have a useable place to meet by 10AM tomorrow.

 I don't like missing another weekend and stretching the schedule any
more than you do, but it doesn't seem as if there's anything we can do
about this one.

 On the upside, the projector now works :)

Jeff
--
Jeffrey A. Duffy
jduffy at semcor.com
perl -e 'print
pack"H*","4A6566662C20416E6F74686572205065726C204861636B65720A"'