[HRPM] December Meeting

Collin Cusce' cusce at home.com
Sun Dec 3 22:12:52 CST 2000

There is SpareTimes in Hampton that is near the Coliseum. Last time I was
there it was a redneck crowd, but I heard it has been ghettofyed since then
(blame Iverson). There was another one closer to the James River Bridge in
NewMarket South, but I am not sure if it closed due to NewMarket Mall's
demise.