[Nomads-pm] G'day!

Michael Kraus mkraus at wildtechnology.net
Wed Feb 2 18:55:24 PST 2005

G'day everyone...

Just a quick hello, to introduce myself (albeit rushed) to the group.

I'm currently located in Sydney, Australia - where there is no active
Perl Mongers group. (Sydney.pm is now defunct unless some phoenix like
behaviour occurs.) Additionally, as soon as I'm experienced enough, and
have my $$$ worked out a bit better, I wish to travel and work in Europe
and Israel. (So, I'm guessing this is probably the best .pm for me.)

So "Hi!" .... And thanks to Kyle for setting the group up!

(Btw, apologies for any long .sig - the mailserver here automatically
adds a disclaimer) :(

Regards,

Michael S. E. Kraus
B. Info. Tech. (CQU), Dip. Business (Computing)
Software Developer
Wild Technology Pty Ltd

Wild Technology Pty Ltd , ABN 98 091 470 692
Sales - Ground Floor, 265/8 Lachlan Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
Admin - Level 4 Tiara, 306/9 Crystal Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
Telephone 1300-13-9453 |  Facsimile 1300-88-9453
http://www.wildtechnology.net
DISCLAIMER & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential information and may also be the subject of client legal - legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited.   This email and any attachments are also subject to copyright.  No part of them may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the written permission of the copyright owner.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the message from your system.