[niederrhein.pm] Niederrhein.pm Treffen Oktober 2014 (21.10.2014 - wer die Mail ungelesen löschen will)

Aristotle Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Fr Okt 17 11:32:56 PDT 2014

Hi Jens,

* Jens Rehsack <rehsack at googlemail.com> [2014-10-17 06:10]:
> No response (beside Rolands private message) means the mailing list is
> dead and meetup.com will be the promising successor?

well I had no intention of getting a meetup.com account. And no response
just means I intend to be there as usual.

(Since I’ve long put the date in my iCal, I don’t need the announcement
on the mailing list to alert me, either. It’s still useful, though – to
confirm that the meeting has not been rescheduled or cancelled.)