[niederrhein.pm] Wohin soll's denn nun gehen?

Torsten Raudssus torsten at raudssus.de
Mo Jun 3 06:32:29 PDT 2013

If we dont establish a base outside of cologne then noone will ever come.
Cologne is hard to reach, and all people outside of cologne avoid cologne.
That is my opinion. So if there is something in Cologne, then let it be
Cologne.pm (and we can do it AS cologne.pm who cares?) and still let it
open to have a meeting more north.

And beside: I _HATE_ Cologne :( but ok, now i have a driver so i dont care
much where it goes ;)