[niederrhein.pm] FrOSCon, Sankt Augustin, Germany, 24&25 August, update

Wendy G.A. van Dijk nl.pm at wendy.org
Fr Aug 23 06:19:39 PDT 2013

Hello all,

Liz and I are packing for Froscon.  Our camel, library of Perl-books,
goodies, books for sale, etc.  When we're done packing, we will drive
off to Sankt Augustin.

Tomorrow morning at 09:30 the Froscon will be opened and at 10:00 the
Perl-devroom starts.  Everybody is welcome of course.  The general
schedule of Froscon can be found
here  http://programm.froscon.org/2013/schedule/0.html .

At 08:30 Liz and I will start setting up the Perl-booth.  Fortunately
we have some volunteers that will help us, and more help is of course
very much appreciated.

I have written two blogs about the preparations.:
http://wendyga.wordpress.com/2013/08/23/froscon-24-25-august-2013-sankt-augustin-germany/
http://wendyga.wordpress.com/2013/08/11/froscon-24-25-august-2013-sankt-augustin-germany-call-for-speakers/

As you can see, the preparations did not go according to my wishes
(typically Wendy).  When there are among you who have time on Sunday
to travel to Sankt Augustin to give a presentation, please, you are
more than welcome.

We have 5 speakers on Saturday and none for Sunday.  So Sunday can be
a repeat of Saturday, a on the spot hackathon, or something else.

Hopefully I will see you at Froscon.

Kind regards,

Wendy van Dijk

====== (bericht twee weken geleden) =====
Hi everybody,

I am still busy with the preparations for two days filled with
Perl-talks and -presentations in the Perl-devroom at FrOSCon.  Which
is in two weeks from now.

Who wants to be a speaker at FrOSCon in Sankt Augustin on saturday
and/or sunday 24 & 25 August?  Or attend the talks?  Or help at the booth?

Liz and I will bring our camel and the Perl-books and a lot of
brochures, stickers, Tuits, books to sell, other stuff.

If you can come only one day, I'll be happy as well.

Please email me if you want to be there and help out and/or be a speaker.

Please spread this message on other Perl mailinglists.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Wendy van Dijk
=============

In two weeks we will be at FrOSCon (Free and Open Source Conference)
in Sankt Augustin, Germany. It's on 24 & 25 Augusts, a Saturday and a
Sunday. We have a booth where we will promote Perl. We have a devroom
where we will give talks, presentations, tutorials, discussions, and
other ways to inform attendees about Perl, Perl-projects,
Perl-modules, Perl-versions. Please be a speaker in our devroom and
present a wonderful Perl-talk.

http://wendyga.wordpress.com/2013/08/11/froscon-24-25-august-2013-sankt-augustin-germany-call-for-speakers/

At the moment, we have a small group of speakers, each giving one or
more presentations: Liz Mattijsen, Jens Rehsack, Torsten Raudssus,
Renee Baecker, Karl Moens.