[Neworleans-pm] Projector for December Meeting

Dave Cash dave at gnofn.org
Thu Oct 28 11:12:42 CDT 2004

Hello, all.

I've been corresponding with Jim Keenan from NY Perl Seminar, a Perl
Mongers affiliate.  He's offered to give a talk at our December
meeting.  We've discussed which of his talks would fit best with the
skill level of our group here.  Of his talks, we think the one on
his CPAN module List::Compare would be best.  He plans to talk about
how a non-expert Perl hacker can prepare a CPAN distribution, basic
object-oriented Perl, how a test suite works, how a module evolves
over time, etc.  I think this would be a good intro to a lot of this
stuff for a lot of us.

One thing Jim would very much like to have to do the presentation is
a video projector.  Does anyone on this list have access to use or
borrow a video projector for our December 10 meeting?  The meeting
will be from 5:30 - 8:00.

I'm excited that we'll be having our first guest speaker soon.

Thanks!

Dave

Dave Cash                              Power to the People!
Frolicking in Fields of Garlic               Right On-Line!
dave at gnofn.org                                  Dig it all.