[Neworleans-pm] Visiting New Orleans

Joey Kelly joey at joeykelly.net
Tue Oct 26 11:02:14 CDT 2004

On Monday 25 October 2004 9:47 pm, James Keenan spake:
> Friends:
>
> I have been lurking on this list for a couple of months.  I am planning
> a trip to New Orleans in December to visit friends.  I have some
> flexibility in my scheduling and am interested in knowing if you will
> be holding your December meeting on Friday the 10th as listed on your
> web page.  If so, I would like to attend your meeting.

I haven't heard anything about the meeting being cancelled, so yeah, we're
holding it. Looking forward to meeting you :-)

--

Joey Kelly
http://joeykelly.net

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL