[Neworleans-pm] Fwd: Re: Perl 'Expert' Quiz of the Week #25 (acrostic puzzle generator)

E. Strade, B.D. estrabd at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 16:58:47 CDT 2004

=====
http://www.brettsbsd.net/~estrabd

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

----- Original message -----
From: "Mark Jason Dominus" <mjd at plover.com>
To: perl-qotw at plover.com
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 13:22:26 -0400
Subject: Re: Perl 'Expert' Quiz of the Week #25 (acrostic puzzle
generator)

I wrote:
> Here's a very small example:

It has come to my attention that my example contained many errors, the
largest of which was that although the quotation contained 40 letters,
the clue answers totalled 41.  This is incorrect; the quotation and
the answers should contain the same number of letters.  There were
other errors as well.  I recommend that you not try to solve the
example puzzle.

If I correct the example, I will post the corrected version to the
perl-qotw-discuss list, which is archived on the web at these two
locations:

        http://perl.plover.com/~alias/list.cgi/1/
        http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.comp.lang.perl.qotw.discuss

My apologies to anyone whose time was wasted.