[Neworleans-pm] what happened to the wiki?

Dave Cash dave at gnofn.org
Tue Jun 8 08:27:03 CDT 2004

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004, Joey Kelly wrote:

> I went to http://neworleans.pm.org and there isn't a wiki anymore. We took it
> down? Or did I visit the wrong URL?

The pm.org site was hacked in mid-May.  The whole pm.org site was
down for about a week.  The individual group sites are not all yet
back up and running.  I'm actually on vacation right now but I'll be
back in NOLA late tomorrow night.  I sent a support request to the
pm.org folks before I left, but it appears I'll have to open a new
ticket when I return.

See you all at the meeting on Friday!

Dave

Dave Cash                              Power to the People!
Frolicking in Fields of Garlic               Right On-Line!
dave at gnofn.org                                  Dig it all.