[Neworleans-pm] Fwd: Additional Perl Testing Links

James Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Wed Dec 15 16:47:16 CST 2004

Bowing to popular demand, I have placed a PDF copy of my talk from last
Friday on my web site:
http://mysite.verizon.net/jkeen/perl/nolatalk/nolaslides.pdf

But, as I said at the meeting, you should probably read Test::Tutorial
first, then the links from Andy Lester below, then work thru my slides
if need be.

Jim Keenan

Begin forwarded message: