[Neworleans-pm] Fwd: [Con] perl position

Brett D. Estrade estrabd at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 13:39:52 CST 2004

I don't understand why companies insist on having peeps with CS/EE
degrees to admin a unix box.  That should be insulting to most CS/EEs.
Even the requirement to have experience with time series analysis and
with financial markets seems very ambiguous.  I just wish they would say
up from that they need a jack of all trades unix guy that can help
program stuff....oh well, at least it is a job

Brett